Philip Gerber has undertaken and supervised investigations in:
- CHILD ABUSE & PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT as inaugural Director, Professional Standards Unit, Anglican Diocese of Sydney (10 years), and as Professional Standards Consultant and Case Manager with Safe Ministry Resources Pty Ltd (now Safer Communities), (4 years).
- AGED CARE as a Complaints Resolution Officer with the Aged Care Complaints Scheme (2 years).
- DISABILITY as a Solicitor with Prolegis who act for disability not-for-profits (3 years).
- EMPLOYMENT having served on the Boards & Committees of numerous not-for-profit organisations including as Board Chair of an independent school.
- DEFENCE Australian Defence Reserves Infantry & RAAF Legal Officer, (25 years).