gerber legal has closed WEF 1st July 2022 due to the retirement of philip gerber AS a lawyer
Philip Gerber is still available to undertake Reportable Conduct investigations.
He has conducted and supervised investigations in the following diverse fields:
- CHILD ABUSE & PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT as inaugural Director, Professional Standards Unit, Anglican Diocese of Sydney (10 years), and as Professional Standards Consultant and Case Manager with Safe Ministry Resources Pty Ltd (now Safer Communities), (4 years).
- AGED CARE as a Complaints Resolution Officer with the Aged Care Complaints Scheme (2 years).
- DISABILITY as a Solicitor with Prolegis who act for disability not-for-profit providers (3 years).
- EMPLOYMENT having served on the Boards & Committees of numerous not-for-profit organisations including as Board Chair of an independent school.
- DEFENCE Australian Defence Reserves Infantry & RAAF Legal Officer, (25 years).
All investigations are undertaken for a competitive fixed price.