Philip Gerber has undertaken investigations in the following reportable conduct and other areas:
- CHILD ABUSE and PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT as the inaugural Director of the Professional Standards Unit of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney (10 years), and as Professional Standards Consultant and Case Manager with Safe Ministry Resources Pty Ltd (now Safer Communities), (4 years).
- AGED CARE as a Complaints Resolution Officer with the Aged Care Complaints Scheme (2 years).
- DISABILITY as a Solicitor with Prolegis who acted for disability not-for-profits (3 years).
- EMPLOYMENT having served on the Boards & Committees of numerous not-for-profit organisations including as Board Chair of an independent school.
- DEFENCE Australian Defence Reserves Infantry & RAAF Legal Officer, (25 years).