YOUR LIFE SORTED WITH ONE SINGLE PAYMENT [COMING SOON!]
Sort all your legal affairs comprehensively with the assistance and advice of a Lawyer.
- Last Will and Testament (Complex will* costs extra, see below),
- Power of Attorney
- Enduring guardianship
- Real Estate records
- Superannuation and life insurance policy records
- Financial, bank and government records (financial advice not included)
- Children’s care arrangements, if under 18
- Advanced care directives for when approaching death
*Complex will is when: There are valuable assets where estate taxes will apply, Special Disalbility Trust or other trust for a disabled child required, you have a previous spouse, beneficiary is likely to receive $500,000 or more (excluding the family home), you expect to add significantly to your assets, own a business, trust that allows your children to receive a certain amount of money after a certain age required, trust to look after a pet after you die required.